Wednesday, May 6, 2009

And You Think I'd Be Interested, WHY?

Dear Maisie:

I thought you'd be interested in this. Please contact me for high res image of the Phillip Stein watch.



First Lady Michelle Obama sits with fellow honoree Oprah Winfrey, who exudes elegance and style with her Signature Philip Stein watch, at last night’s TIME 100 gala celebrating TIME Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People. Winfrey is a big supporter of Philip Stein timepieces, whose wearers attest to feeling less stressed and more relaxed, enhancing their sense of focus and concentration.

You know, I am a big fan of our First Lady, and I wouldn't dare say a mean word about Oprah. But perhaps the wearers of Philip Stein watches feel less stressed and more relaxed because they're not living from paycheck to paycheck (or worried about the end of those paychecks?) like the rest of us. Those watches are not cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment